Sunday, March 16, 2008

Seven random things

To the lovely people who have tagged me: Sneddonia, Heidi, Jenna Appleton, and Katrina

1. I enjoy washing clothes. I find satisfaction in reaching the bottom of the laundry basket, and seeing colour-coordinated clothes hanging on the line.

2. My favourite composer is Sibelius. His music is filled with feelings from my history.

3. I sometimes wonder if I'm the only one to choose accordion music as the track for a fashion show. Probably not.

4. I have numbered my random things because I easily lose track. I can't knit patterns with more than 2 stitches, and I once completely forgot how to purl, two stitches after I'd purled.

5. I don't make fashion, I make clothes. There's a big difference to me. Same with art photos and happysnaps. I make things that make me happy.

6. My previous studies included maths and computing, but I was pretty terrible at art. I love writing code but can't get my head around html. I had a 7 year gap year before my fashion degree.

7. I am bored with talking about me :D I'd love to hear a random thing about yourself instead.
7.5 I tend to break rules, sorry! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your 7 random things... nice blog. I think that the most creative people are the ones who have mixed skills and quite a few contraversional talents / interests.

I studied literature and publishing as well as journalism, which makes me a divesre personality in some ways...