A little random collection a few days late...
One of my best friends is running 10k for the charity Prostate UK. If anybody would like to sponsor her the link is here
This is close to my heart as my dad has prostate cancer, so bless you Liz for doing this!
It's been a tough few days as I gave up smoking. It's taken patches, 4 large bars of dark chocolate, 1/3 of a key lime pie and a big helping of chocolate soup; so far so good! (Though I feel like I'm going crazy most of the time, and am cross that I can't get anything done.)
For those that might need it, I thought I'd share my Grandma's wonderful chocolate soup recipe...
4 heaped tablespoons sugar
1 heaped tablespoon plain flour
1 heaped tablespoon cornflour
3 heaped tablespoons cocoa powder
A little butter
1. Spread a little butter on the bottom of a saucepan (to stop things sticking).
2. Put all the dry ingredients together in the saucepan.
3. Mix a little milk in to make a paste, then add the rest of the milk.
4. Heat gently, stirring often.
5. When it starts to bubble and thicken, keep cooking for a few more minutes.
6. Put the pan into cold water to cool. Stir constantly (this is to stop lumps forming).
Lastly, thank you to the peeps at Etsy for showing my Kolme dress in this storque article