I hadn't realised how long I'd been gone, time has slipped away from me. That's not to say I haven't been busy though; I have been plotting far too many grand schemes, quietly, quietly.
I finally finished my first book of photography, 'Personal (squared)'; gathering my square photos with a human element together to form a story of life and love. Signed copies will be appearing in my shop very soon!
I've also been tagged by the wonderful Sand Fibers and fontainefleurie, so here's 16 things you didn't really need to know about me...
1. Apparently I giggle a lot.
2. I love my day job!
3. Is my favourite number.
4. When I was little I wanted to be a professor of mathematics.
5. I wasn't good enough at maths!
6. I'd be better at it if I could remember things, my memory is truly terrible.
7. I can read a book and instantly forget what happened in it.
8. So I write myself lots of notes (then forget where I put them).
9. I try to be positive.
10. Sometimes I'm scared and shy.
11. I like to daydream
12. and stay in bed for as long as possible.
13. I can't wait to be older; I'll be an eccentric old lady with purple hair!
14. I made a book, with my heart and soul.
15. I'm looking forward to the future.
16. This wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be.